Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
How do I use a discount code?
Using a discount code is easy:
- Add the item(s) to your basket
- Once you have finished shopping view the basket and enter your discount code in the box marked “Got a discount code? Enter it here”
- Hit “Add” to apply the discount to your order
Please note that you can only use one discount code per order and you are not able to use them in conjunction with any other offers.
Discount codes can be used across most of our categories with the exception of electronics, computing and games consoles.
If you are having trouble redeeming your promotional or unique discount code, please log into your account and send us an email or call us straight away as discount codes have expiry dates. We will not be able to refund you the discount amount if the code was not applied to your basket or an attempt made to contact us.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, all discount codes/offers are subject to a maximum discount value equivalent to £1 per 1% of discount (e.g. a 10% discount code is capped at a maximum discount of £10, a 20% discount is capped at a maximum discount of £20 etc). From time to time and at our sole discretion, we may increase or decrease this cap for certain promotions.
- What is the Pre Order Price Promise?
- How do I search for offers?
- I have forgotten to use my discount code, can I still receive the discount?
- Why is my discount code not working?
- Why do I need to set up an account with my email address?